Under the supervision of the General and Artistic Director, the Director of Communications and Marketing must carry out the following functions:
Description of tasks
Communications and Marketing
- Carry out a strategic follow-up of the competition and activities of the visual arts in the regional, national and international scenarios.
- Conduct media monitoring and produce press reviews on an annual basis about the organization and its activities;
- Produce communication and marketing plans, implement them and evaluate the results of the strategies;
- Develop and maintain the brand image in collaboration with graphic designers;
- Determine and implement audience development strategies;
- Create and implement the production schedule of communication actions;
- Coordinate the production and distribution of communication tools;
- Carry out internal communication with partners.
Sponsorship and philanthropy
- Plan and implement the search for sponsorships for the Biennale;
- Develop and carry out charity events;
- Create a visibility program for sponsors and donors;
- Draft association contracts and ensure compliance with the visibility granted;
- Ensuring activation of sponsorship properties;
- Maintain relationship with sponsors and donors;
- In support of the general management, guarantee the representation of Manif d’art before the relevant organizations and bodies.
- Participate in the strategic planning of the organization.
- Supervise a team of workers, interns and volunteers;
- Develop and control the communication budget in collaboration with the administrative department.
- Track payments and sales related to marketing communications and activities.
- Participate in writing grant applications and reports related to communications and marketing.
- Design work processes related to your department;
- Update vendor lists related to your department;
- Other related tasks.
Necessary skills and abilities
- University degree in communication, marketing or other relevant discipline
- Interest in teamwork
- Customer service skills, interpersonal skills.
- sense of organization
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe suite, WordPress, and Dialog Insight software (an asset)
- Ability to manage priorities and time.
- Rigor and thoroughness
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under pressure.
- French: excellent
- English: functional
Terms of employment
- permanent position
- Pay scale from $25 to $31/hr depending on experience
- Number of hours per week: 28 to 35 (depending on the volume of activities)
- Pension plan
- 2 weeks of vacation during the holiday season and 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Family reconciliation – work, flexible hours and possibility of partial teleworking
- Start date: between May 16 and 30, 2022
- Place of work: Quebec City
Submit your resume and cover letter later than Monday, May 9, 2022 at the address [email protected].
Manif d’art promotes diversity and inclusion in its hiring process and workplace.
We thank all those who have expressed their interest, but only selected applications will be called.